holy cheetos karkat is smiling
kanaya has seen this all before, silly humans
turntechdickbutt asked: You find the figures cute? :o everyone i've seen thinks they're ugly, myself included. I would've thought you'd have a more critical eye toward them since you're such an excellent crafter... i sure hope they make more, better ones!
They’re in style to hussie’s comic, I think they’re really cute actually! I have a weird fondness for the actual style in the comic and they’re super unique because they’re 3d realizations of the hero mode style (sort of, it’s like hero mode mixed with the sprites!)
I love a lot of different styles though UuU and I collect toys and figures, so those are super unique and I have a burning desire to own them. Of courseif I want some kids made in my style, i’ll just make them :3 but having official merch in the comic’s stlyle is also super cool! sorry to hear you don’t like them, but I think they’re pretty great. (also vinyl figures are just awesome)
people dont’ like the figures what? they look fantastic imo!!!
I just read an awesome webcomic y’all should read too! Its called Prague Race and is HERE http://praguerace.smackjeeves.com/comics/1587952/prologue01/ To give a really really quick summary its a story about 3 friends who visited the wrong shop one day and now have to deal with the world of MONSTERS!! yay!
Why should you read it you ask? Well look at this arts!
don’t worry about spoilers you have no context
but look at that. look at that shark with legs. he’s so cute and fat!
also there is a troll boy who is trying oh so hard not to eat his new human friends
I love him already. He is precious.
and if you’re not sold yet this cat is in it
the cat gets to come on the adventure too!
Calendrier de l’Avent 10
Anonymous asked: Can we see a photo of you-Pu?
Artist’s rendition of the great northern “You-Pu”
( http://pupukachoo.tumblr.com/tagged/photos here you can look at my stupid selfies if you want)
this is what she really looks like those photos are all lies
rendigo asked: 30, 22, 4!
4 - only if i get his car
22 - I have a limit of 4 cats that i have imposed on me due to Life.
30 - ERROR 404 NOT FOUND
The contrasts in their expressions here is so great and heart breaking
- 1: If you were a different gender, what name would you want to have?
- 2: If you could witness any historical event in person, which one would it be and why?
- 3: What kind of sandwich best describes your personality?
- 4: If your crush or significant other were to turn in to a ferret, what would you do? Would you still like/love them?
- 5: If you became dictator of your country, and you can enact one law that could not be repealed once you are forcibly removed from office, what would that law be?
- 6: What is your opinion of Canada?
- 7: What is your spirit animal?
- 8: If you could change your skin color to anything outside of the natural palette of skin colors, what color would you choose?
- 9: What was the last movie you chose not to watch?
- 10: If you were a farmer, what would you grow?
- 11: What do you miss the most?
- 12: What is your favorite sequel film?
- 13: Rural area, small town, suburb, or big city?
- 14: What's your favorite branch of the military?
- 15: What year of school was best for you?
- 16: What is your favorite month, excluding whichever month contains your birthday?
- 17: What is your favorite type of pie?
- 18: Do you enjoy being single?
- 19: Do you prefer rivers, lakes, or oceans?
- 20: If you had to have one feature on your body changed to a canine version of said feature, what would you choose?
- 21: What is your favorite font?
- 22: What is the highest number of cats you can imagine yourself owning?
- 23: What was your last date like?
- 24: Who are you?
- 25: What is your least favorite illicit substance?
- 26: What is your opinion on 80's music?
- 27: If you could add something to the high school curriculum, what would you add?
- 28: What is your favorite album artwork?
- 29: What is your favorite non-social networking website?
- 30: What is your favorite boy band?
- 31: What is your least favorite casual dining establishment?
- 32: You are allowed one beverage and one candy for the rest of your life. What would you choose?
- 33: If you had to be stranded somewhere on Earth, miles from civilization, what biome would you choose and why?
- 34: What is your preferred projectile?
- 35: You have inherited a nightclub in a major city. What modifications would you make to it?
- 36: What have you done recently to dismantle the patriarchy?
- 37: What song did you most recently get tired of due to its overplaying?
- 38: What is your favorite piece of clothing?
- 39: What was the most awkward moment of your romantic history?
- 40: What brought you to Tumblr?
- 41: What product or service do you find ridiculously overpriced?
- 42: Why did you send the last anonymous Tumblr message you sent?
- 43: Who is your favorite one-hit wonder of the last twenty years?
- 44: How many people, outside of your immediate family, do you know the birthdays of by heart?
- 45: What is your favorite speech?
- 46: What is your least favorite song from your favorite musical?
- 47: How do you feel about dating exes?
- 48: What is your favorite vegetable?
- 49: Who is your favorite fictional villain?
- 50: What is your favorite police procedure?
the problem is that people think the pun itself is the joke instead of just the punchline. all well formed puns are effectively equal and what distinguishes a good one is how well you set it up and walk people into it
like when people even bother to set up a pun they’re out here using words in the setup that are also in the pun and that’s appalling
i really expected this post to end with a pun and now i’m inconsolable
there there, don’t punish yourself too much over unmet expectations
the nsa and cia admitted to spying on people in WoW and Second Life and im guessing that is just code for “we paid government workers to erp”
amischiefofmice asked: hey don't know if you've thought about it, but you could probably get a significant chunk of funding for sabbatv2 and beyond with an offbeatr campaign. You could ask for money for your own hosting for the game and design of the site and stuff like that. Indiegogo might or might not like Sabbat, but ya, you should get loads of cash for such a great game/project/creation.
that’s certainly a consideration! what keeps me leery of offbeatr are the atrocious rating system for determining whether or not a project actually enters the funding stage and the pretty hefty cut they take, though i don’t know how that cut compares to other funding sites. and it’s always possible that i could build up enough hype to actually get into the funding stage, who knows!
it’s at least double the cut of any other, reputable funding site. Kickstarter, for instance, charges a 5% fee, with Amazon eating another 3-5%. Offbeatr charges 30%
don’t use offbeatr if you can at all avoid it
oh wow i had no idea they took 30% good lord! I TAKE IT BACK
all the more evidence for my claim
IMPORTANT SABBAT UPDATES
folks i’ve put a lot of time and effort and love and pain into this silly little story about demon junk, and being trans often means you don’t have a whole lot of money to hurl around. for these reasons, i plan to release SABBAT v2: DIRECTOR’S KVT for a minimum price! probably on gumroad or something although they might get angry at the pixel titys. hrm. bears investigation.
WHAT THIS MEANS: ideally, assuming i can find a good platform for this, you would pay either a minimum price (i’m thinking around $3-5) or whatever you felt like beyond that, and you would receive SABBAT v2: DIRECTOR’S KVT. this includes 250 composite sprites drawn by hemo and about 20 minutes of doom and drone by ada to enhance your play experience, and a new option to perform abstract sacrifices that don’t require you to Do An Animal Cruelty just because the narrative demands it. these are all fully fleshed-out and personally i prefer them to the original sacrifices!
WAIT YOU MEAN I HAVE TO PAY MONEY NOT TO BE AN ASSHOLE TO ANIMALS: actually, no! that brings me to the other thing i’d like to do: a simultaneous rerelease of SABBAT with the new sacrifice options (and with a little something else i’d like to call “enhanced headcanon support”) but minus the music and sprites, for free, as usual!
your support has meant a lot to me, and i’m truly humbled by how many people i’ve reached and affected with this twine story. pretty much all proceeds of SABBAT v2 would be going towards transition costs - medical bills, prescriptions, court fees, consolation burgers, any one of innumerable monetary offenses the awful gender hegemony we suffer under levies against us. if you have any comments or concerns or suggestions or pictures of cool bugs, feel free to tell me!
eva “oh no” problems
a bargin at twice the price!
the movie is a masterpiece of modern cinema
Beta Kids Vinyl Figurine sneak peak photos!
Their weapons are removable and they are posable with articulating necks, arms (at varying points for each figurine) and waists.
They each come individually packed in a windowed box with gorgeous artwork depicting their respective lands.
Unfortunately, they won’t be delivered to our warehouse until sometime mid-December, so they will not be available for delivery by Christmas. Hence, when they go up they’ll be available only as a pre-order.
The figurines had originally been scheduled for a December 9th pre-order release, but will instead be postponed by a few days. Maybe a week. Everything else scheduled for release on December 9th will still be put up on the store later today! :D
(Purchasing note: if you pre-order any Beta Kids Vinyl Figurines together with other in-stock store items, we will hold your complete order until we’re able to ship the figurines. We won’t be able to split shipments, so please only place orders that include vinyl figurines if you’re willing to wait for everything in your order.)
Oh wow, they look fantastic!
ha ah somebody had to figure out Jade’s hair in 3d